Kelley Supply believes that our customers are our number one priority. In order to meet our customers' needs the first time... every time, we provide exceptional service with the help of our staff.
qiangjianluanlun Service Technician
Wayne Bauer - Service Manager
Wayne is certified in service and installation for both Wulftec and Wexxar equipment. He also has experience working with Intertape equipment, Dekka tape heads, and a variety of makes and models of wrappers.
What can Wayne do for you?
- Adjust and repair equipment, both old and new
- Provide training to your staff on equipment operation
- Test and inspect all parts, components and equipment prior to delivery
- Provide suggestions and recommendations on new equipment
- Provide and follow-up on service and maintenance quotes and requests in a timely manner qiangjianluanlun
Melissa Young - Automation Project Manager
Our quality department is primarily responsible for COA requirements, corrective actions – recall process, meeting all FDA regulations, auditing certification and food security. They are also available to send any quality documentation to our customers.
Some of the quality documents available include:
- Product Data / Specification Sheets
- MSDS / SDS Sheets
- Allergen Statements
- Letter of Guaranty
- Statement of Origin
Lauren Bermingham - Food Ingredients Product Manager
Bill Schubert – Packaging and Equipment Product Manager
Kelley Supply is pleased to introduce Bill Schubert as our new Product Manager supporting Packaging & Equipment. Bill graduated from UW-Platteville in 2002 with a degree in Business-Administration. Bill has an extensive background working for companies like Endries International and Scot Industries, responsible for both sales and product management. For all your non-barrier and stretch wrap needs, Bill is here to provide a solution.
What can Bill do for you?
- Wulftec, Pheonix, and Intertape equipment sales
- Coordinate products for new and existing accounts and vendors
- Address customer and vendor issues to ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
- Consult onsite inspections of customer site preparation for non-barrier projects
- Provide and follow-up on non-barrier quotes and requests in a timely manner
Jay Wildner - Automation Product Manager
With over 30 years of experience in automation, Jay brings knowledge and experience working with, servicing and selling most major brands of robots. He is able to help companies upgrade and utilize palletizers and robotics to benefit their businesses become even more efficient and cost-effective.
What can Jay do for you?
- Design, consult, and implement automation and equipment for new and existing customers
- Develops programmed system of communication with existing accounts, vendors and sales personnel
- Consult onsite inspections of customer site preparation for projects
- Provide and follow-up on automation quotes and requests in a timely manner
Mike Hemling - Sanitation and Chemicals Product Manager
Mike graduated from UW-Stevens Point. Mike has a strong background in food plant operations. He previously worked at Foremost Farms USA in a variety of roles ranging from plant supervisor, safety manager, dry and refrigerated transportation analyst and dairy fluid transportation manager. Additionally, Mike spent a short time as a loan analyst within the banking community. Kelley Supply is excited for Mike to begin this new opportunity; his previous experiences in food plant production and sanitation will help him be a valuable member of our team.